Saturday, July 16, 2011

Hello, I am a woman.

This. This is what I want.







Anyways, while we are on the subject of being a woman, This is my kitchen ! haha :D I really enjoy living in town ! although it has its down sides too. Like the convenient pizza place next door and then the 24hr McDonalds next to that. I vowel everytime I give into temptation, I will take the stairs instead of the elevator. It never happened lol.



Anyways, Getting ready for dessert with Pris ! I decided to take photos of rooms in the home. I skipped my bedroom due to mess >_<



BUT THIS IS MY BATHROOM CABINET. My current, yet ongoing obsessions are Sebastian and TonyMoly products <3

http://www.sebastianprofessional.com/en_US/products/index.jsp

Sebastian is too expensive for my lack of money right now :C thankfully, my sister is the Accounts Manager at Proctor and gamble, for Wella and Sebastian Products, so I get it for free :D I recommend this product. And it smells so good <3

http://www.tonymoly.com/

Tonymoly, skin products ! I believe they work really well for my skin type ! It's hard to recommend skin products for others as everyones skin reacts differently to face products, otherwise I would say 100% get on this !! :D

that pretty much concludes my bathroom cabinet anyway ! Minus Rusk products and Redken , which I don't use as much since the Sebastian addiction. And the dry shampoo comes in handy every so often ^^

OK my saturday was pretty relaxing ! except being woken up by work calling, I decided to decline working because the past few shifts have taken alot out of me, I was really looking forward to the day off today !
I celebrated by lounging around with the bf , then had dinner and spoke to the house mates.



I decided on a healthy dinner because I was going out for dessert later on. Sesame flavoured rice crackers with Chilli and Mayo, Tuna & lettuce. then mixed veggies on the side.



we ordered some Curry Puffs & Roti Paratha for starters ~

We would usually go with a home-made lemon ice tea for the beverage, but I thought I would try something different.



Chai and Hot Chocolate, Amazing <3 ! new favorite.




Pear & Quince Vanilla Cake & Honey & Pomegranate Crème Brulee for dessert <3
Cannot wait until next months menu !

All in all, a rather successful Saturday !

No comments:

Post a Comment