Friday, July 22, 2011

Tuesday - Friday



These two photos..
Note to self: if you don’t want to do things, pick up something so you look busy ><.
Facebook really does get in the way of things. It will be the first thing I do when I go onto the net. So bad ~_~ intense study is coming up too. Must restrain from updating regularly !

I haven’t been blogging in the past few days because I became too busy, then my internet decided to die, so I will recap the past few days !

Other than working, I went to an Information Seminar on Tuesday for TAFE. Pretty boring day was had. I was beginning to feel pretty sick too \:

Wednesday , I had to take work off because I felt pretty sick in the morning. My friend was popping by town late afternoon, In hope I had a dinner buddy, I took some pain killers, I kept my fluids up, Met with him and went grocery shopping  The boyfriend was feeling pretty down and confused for the past few days, so to cheer him up, I bought him a hat ! Specific style hat he had been after for almost a year, since he lost his first one. So I thought it would be a good surprise!
After grocery shopping, we couldn’t resist some half price sushi, so we bought pumpkin and sweet potato sushi <3 the best !
BEGAN THE COOKING.
Today, Malaysian Curry with Bok Choy, mini corns, Bamboo shoots, beans and carrot.



Step 1, Cut ingredients.
Step 2, cook the vegetables ^_^
Step 3, add curry sauce.
Step 4, the best step, EAT. Serve with an amazing drink.
Previous post, I had tasted my first Chai Hot Choc at my favourite dessert place ! so I tried to make it at home. Next time I won’t use choc soy milk, But choc powder and full cream milk instead. it still tasted pretty amazing :D
The bf arrived within 5mins after my friend leaving.



The smile stayed for quite a while, which was my goal, it was good to see him happy <3 (dodgy blurry photo due to walking at same time)
Stayed up late just chatting, time went so fast and next minute it was 5am 0_0” WILL NOT get back into that pattern !
Ronnie : I’m hungry ! BRB SAUSAGE AND EGG MC MUFFIN !
He returned with a bagel for me <3 and his mc muffin. A rather amazing (yet unhealthy) 5am snack.

Thursday, Went to tafe to sort out my lessons! Had to run to bus for work, feeling pretty sick !
Work was intense , extra intense because I was unwell. They got my shift covered for Friday  more money lost. So really my Friday had been relax all day !
I thought I should only eat healthy , in order to speed up my recovery.



Jasmine Tea ! Bok Choy ! Egg ! Kimchi & chilli sauce to clear the nasal passage :DD
was a very successful lunch.
Ruined this healthy day with some greasy noodles & soft drink for dinner ._. “ oops.
Now to confirm my TAFE lessons online , then bed. Looking forward to starting TAFE ! I hope I can handle the work load (look out for stress related posts in the next month)



class deets, to put in on the website, which isn't working right now *_*
My first blog on a mac (had to use free computers downstairs from my apartment) .. So uncomfortable to use! I don't think I could ever own a mac ><"

No comments:

Post a Comment