Friday, February 10, 2012

5am rambling.

So it's 5am and I have consumed too much caffeine yet my mind feels pretty fried, so this post will just be a bunch of ramble about what has transpired during the week and random stuff.

I have completely effed my sleeping pattern again -_-
I got into this routine of sleeping at midnight and waking up at 8am, but now it's almost bed time at 8am and wake up not long after.. terrible.
I believe im stuck in a rut. I really need to get a job fast !!
I get a gym membership so I can become less lazy and lethargic, and all it has done is eaten away at my wallet whilst I lay in bed watching tv thinking "I could go to the gym today but (insert lame excuses here)"
But anyway this is hopefully only a short phase, and ill be back to awesome.

Speaking of awesome; moving plans.
So last post I had written about moving in with my sister, right? well, her lease ends soon so we are house hunting for a place by the beach in Glenelg. Emailed some agents, fingers and toes are crossed that we get this certain place we fell in love with. Just thinking about it gets me all excited!

To be honest, it's been a quiet week !
Went to see my friend Lucy's new apartment on Tuesday, it's so cute. We blew our budget at Brunelli's, and I went to bed with the worst stomach cramps. Spent Wednesday day bed ridden, Visit from Liam that night to watch the new episode of New Girl and get some subway. Thursday late night shopping with Michael, which brings us to today where I rolled around on the living room floor watching The Hills.

I haven't really got a lot of thoughts that make sense at... 5:31am. While my brains high on caffeine and my body is slowly falling asleep, I'm finding it really difficult to write this blog haha.
This feeling is too common. I should really do something about it.

POINTLESS POST, FINITO.

No comments:

Post a Comment