Wednesday, August 17, 2011

long time.








Victoria Justice *_*

hah, regular blogging. It never happened >_<
There is just too much awesome is happening in the real world to sit and blog every night.

So many assignments making my brain explode. But on the other hand it amazes me how much new knowledge i'm absorbing every day! I look forward to new assignments and sitting in lectures. Isn't that strange.

Work didn't need me anymore, so they fired me. At first I was a bit uneasy about this due to money, but I got that all sorted now I can live without a job, Thankfully, Because I would really like to focus on study the next year and a half !
So really there was a major positive to that negative.

I have been noticing the positives to every negative that has occurred recently, and many life lessons along the way. It's great really.

To much amazing things to blog about, so I won't. But everything is 100% awesome in every aspect.

Doing a lot of iCarly / Victorious watching

aaaaand back to study.

1 comment: